Monday, July 13, 2009

Benefits of being a Vegetarian

I always knew that being a vegetarian would be good in many ways. A person will always eat healthy! Unless they are eating a Mc Donalds Filet O Fish. haha some Vegans are hardcore and dont eat specific things to the core. But there are a lot good things that come with being a vegetarian! I found a great article about it. I hope this will convince some of you who are thinking of being vegetarian, to be one! Eventhough I don't have enough will power, I still think that some of you should consider it (=. It's a dramatic lifestyle, but also a healthy lifestyle. The American Dietetic Association has released an updated position paper on vegetarian diets that concludes such diets, if well-planned, are healthful and nutritious for adults, infants, children and adolescents and can help prevent and treat chronic diseases including heart disease, cancer, obesity and diabetes. I just wish that I had enough courage to come a vegan, but I'm too much of a meat lover to do so )=. So for those of you who are thinking about it, please feel free to look at the article where it inspired me to write this in my blog.

Original Article
Category: Health Concern > Heart & Cardio
Featured Product from Bayho: Cardiovascular Formula 180 cap

No comments: