Tuesday, November 3, 2009

EMERGEN-C


I don't know about you guys but, it seems to me that everyone seems to be sick these days. In fact about 3 of my friends were sick last week including myself.

Personally i cannot stand be sick.. its terrible, you cant taste food you cant breath well, your nose is constantly runny, and not to mention no energy at all to do all your daily duties.

While i was sick my friend told me about "EMERGEN-C" apparently you can get at target, cvs, vons, basically anywhere they sell cold medication.

how it works: its basically just a BIG dose of vitamin C which helps boost the immmune system, and make it easier for your body to fight off the virus.

i didn't get a chance to try it while i was sick but i think the next time i start to notice a few symptoms im going to run to a nearby store and pick up some up!

website
Category: Vitamin
Featured Product from Bayho: Buffered Vitamin C Powder
image

No comments: